Water, Soy Protein Concentrate, Methylcellulose, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Flavours (contain Yeast Extract),
Soy Flour, Potato Starch, Protein Blend (Rice, Chickpea, Pea, Mushroom), Dietary Fibres, Edible Salt, Dextrose,
Natural Colours (Red Beet, Lycopene, Caramel), Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (B6, B9, B12, E).
Contains Soy and Pea.
PHUTURE® Mince mimics fresh minced meat, consumers can season to personal preference. To be cooked thoroughly before consumption.
Method 1 : Pan Frying
- Heat cooking oil in a wok or frying pan over low to medium heat.
- Add in the desired portion of PHUTURE® Mince.
- Stir frequently for 5-10 minutes to form crumble size.
Method 2 : Steaming
- Marinate PHUTURE® Mince with mixture of starch, cooking oil and seasonings for 10 minutes.
- Shape into small patties.
- Once the water starts to boil, place the patties into the cooking pan.
- Cover the pan and leave the patties to steam for about 10 minutes or until cooked.
Others : Boiling, Oven Baking, Wok Frying, Grilling.